Sentiens, LLC & Novus1 privacy statement
What am I consenting to?
How does Sentiens, LLC & Novus1 collect information?
Like many websites, this website collects information from its visitors from logging systems (see passive information collection) and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail, feedback forms, other interactive elements and the facilitation of direct contact by phone or in person (see active information collection). Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, street address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on).
Passive information collection
Active information collection
Active information collection could be considered a more traditional, and more transparent collection process. You will usually be aware that you are providing personal information. Sentiens, LLC may actively collect personal information in the following ways …
– when you complete an online form that is specifically requesting information from you,
– direct from you, when provide information by email, phone, mail and in person,
– from third parties (related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives),
– from publicly available sources,
– using other methods if legally required to do so.
If you are given access to protected areas of our site and/or access to CMS administration pages, we will exchange additional information and collect additional user information for security and user tracking purposes.
What information is collected?
By visiting our website, we will collect a variety of low-level identifiable information as a result of site logging and statistical recording. This information includes but may not be limited to Internet Protocol (IP) address, search terms, browser type, site linking information, operating system, time of access, length of access and pages accessed. This information is generally aggregated in a form that is not individually identifiable in order to analyze trends, administer the site and gather broad demographic statistics. Most public pages of our site can be accessed without providing any additional personal information. When you provide Sentiens, LLC with additional information, as described under “Active Information Collection” above, we will store all data that meets the following criteria …
– data to provide a record of business communications,
– data necessary to follow-up and resolve requests,
– data suitable for product marketing,
– data required to determine and manage access privileges and rights,
– data required to deliver services and prospective services, and
– other data as legally required.
Sentiens, LLC will not store financially sensitive content such as credit card numbers for any longer than is required to process a requested transaction.
How does Sentiens, LLC use collected information?
Your personal information may be used in order to …
– provide the services that you require and ensure our site is relevant to your needs,
– deliver services such as newsletters and answers to requests,
– administer and manage services,
– conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud,
– research and develop our products and services,
– gain an understanding of your needs in order to provide a better service,
– maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading systems,
– promote and market our services,
– protect our intellectual property and ownership rights, and
– to fulfill any legal requirements.
How secure is my personal information?
We take reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as you transmit your information from your computer to our website and to protect such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Personal data will not be transferred unless we reasonably believe that the information will remain subject to principles for fair handling of the information and will not be collected, held, used or disclosed by the recipients of the information in a manner inconsistent with this policy.
What about links to other websites?
What other terms should I be aware of?
Is this statement subject to change?
This Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice as part of our constant pursuit of business excellence. Revisions to this policy will be posted on this website. Please check back periodically, and especially before you provide any personally identifiable information.